Friday, June 10, 2011

Song: In My Fantasy

I cried a lot to watch the Korean boy's video.
How difficult was his life?
How many time did he cry?
How lonely he must have been...
whatever's happened to him, he kept a dream.
And now his dreams comes true.
He had a  simple desire to be a just normal kid like others.
When he sang, he felt normal
Even if he had tremendous difficulties it doesn't not show in his attitude.
I pray God will continue to guide him, growing deeper with gratitude.


This is the song which he sang.

Song: In My Fantasy  


In my fantasy I see a just world  
Where everyone lives in peace and honesty  
I dream of a place to live that is always free  
Like a cloud that floats  
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul  
In my fantasy I see a bright world  
Where each night there is less darkness  
I dream of souls that are always free  
Like the cloud that floats  
In my fantasy exists a warm wind  
That breathes into the city, like a friend  
I dream of souls that are always free  
Like the cloud that

No comments:

Post a Comment