Saturday, June 9, 2012

when we open our hearts and listen to what nature is saying,,,,

     

I love nature, I think many people do.
I think we can relate to nature with our gratitude.
I remember when I was walking with my dog, I looked down and said to the ground "Because of your support, we can stand on the earth."

And suddenly tears started to come out of my eyes.


 ~Peace maker


 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The young people were caught up in the immoral culture of the cities and enslaved in selfish lives, so I talked to them about the preciousness of nature.


Nature is given to us by God.
God speaks to us by through nature.
It is a sin to destroy nature for the sake of a moment of enjoyment or an insignificant amount of money.
The nature that we destroy eventually will make its way back to us in the form of pollutants and make life difficult for our descendants.


We need to go back to nature and listen to what nature tells us.I told the young people of America that when we open our hearts and listen to what nature is saying,
 we can hear the word of God.


 ~As a Peace-Loving Global Citizen

No comments:

Post a Comment