Saturday, September 8, 2012

I received the most precious thing from the most precious person.

My husband and I have been married for 30 years  on July 1st 2012.

 I had often thought why God gave this man to me.
Now I feel  that I am so happy and lucky to be married  with him.

 I had never dated  any other man before  marriage.

 I think it helps to keep our marriage. 
Because I did not have anyone to compare with my husband as  my spouse.

 I often thought that I never want to marriage with another man, because it is not easy  to love one man for me to share my life.

 Now I am so proud I have one man  whom  Rev Moon gave to me as a my spouse.
I received the most precious thing from the most precious persons who are Rev .Mrs Moon we call them  True Parents.

Peace maker

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Chastity before marriage and fidelity in marriage are of utmost importance.
This is what I teach so people can live to their highest potential as human beings, creating and maintaining healthy families.

 Marriage is more than a simple coming together of a man and woman.
It is a precious ceremony of commitment to carry on God's work of creation.
Mariage is the path by which a man and woman become as one, create new life, and establish true love.

 Through marriage, a new future is created; Society are formed; nation are built.
God's world of peace is realized with married families at the center.
It is in the family that God's Kingdom of Heaven is brought about.

 So husband and wives must be centers of peace. Not only must there be love between husband and wife, but the couple must also be able to bring harmony to their extended families.
It is not enough that the husband and wife live well together in love.
All the relatives must love each other as well.  .........................

 However, the doors of love are designed by God and are to open only when the time is right.
Children must understand that they need to wait for the right time.
Love is a process by which we grow to resemble God.
Despite what the world may tell us, it is not something to be enjoyed anytime we please.

 Why we say, "Do not give a knife to a child"? The child might understand how to cut with a knife, but he cuts without control.  ......                                            
                                                                      ~As a Peace-Loving Global Citizen

No comments:

Post a Comment