Monday, November 8, 2010

Home Church with Gratitude

On Aug 20, 2006, I had terribly burned my left hand and leg with cooking oil.
I slept everyday about 3 weeks (Doctor's orders).
I could not move unless I was going to the bath room or the kitchen.
It took a long time to recover.
My doctor told me that it was a miracle to move my fingers again.

2 years ago, in May 2007, I went into menopause.
I could not sleep at all.
6 months later, in Oct 2007, my homeopathic doctor said I had a problem in my brain, and I had a direction toward Parkinson's disease.
I suffered a lot with my health and family problems.
At that time I wish I was not born, I wanted to disappear myself.

God closed all doors to me, but He opened a tiny small window.
Aug 20, 2007 Mr.Hoshino told me to say "Thank  you God" 1000 times a day, good things will happen to you.
Since that day I have been doing it.
However 3 months later in Nov 2007, I had an endless fever.
I was in bed the whole day for 4 months.

After that I started to be grateful for my husband and children.
I have been starting to accept my reality and my circumstances with gratitude.

Then in March 2008, I started a meditation(mind & body unity exercise) and 2 months later, I started to walk for a hour saying "Thank you God" (about 3000 times a day)

A year later, this spring, April 2009  people started to say to me "You are walking with a dog every single day snow or rain, I was watching you, and not only did you walk, but you have also been collecting garbage."

Woohoo! people have been watching me.
I realized I have been doing Home Church Activity for the last year.
Now I can be grateful for even small things.

I thought I would never be grateful for the ground which support my body. I can not stand and walk without the ground.
Suddenly I had a lot of teats coming down my face.
I thought nature and human beings could communicate with love and gratitude.






 


No comments:

Post a Comment