Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My friend told me..................

My friend told me that he believed in Darwinian evolution, but I think that he is not a smart person.
If it is true, how can it be explained; why has the human body not changed in human history?

I learned about Darwinian evolution when I was in the elementary school.
Why is a giraffe's neck long? I remember the answer is because giraffes want to eat leaves from trees.

There are a lot of dear in up-state NY.
They have been eating leaves from trees.
But their necks are not long like giraffe's.

Tigers have been hunting flying birds, but they never get wings.

Human beings want to fly like a bird, so they made airplanes.
Human beings want to swim far way, so they made a boat.

Our bodies do not change like Darwin said.

When I think about God I feel peace, because He made us as His children, and nature as our toy or textbook.


~peace maker

No comments:

Post a Comment