Thursday, January 20, 2011

: a happy face and a happy attitude‏

A happy face and a happy attitude are always an inspiration to others.

I kept thinking if Jackie Kennedy Onassis, and how courageous she was when her husband was assassinated.
The whole world praised her for her courage. She wouldn't allow herself the luxury of breaking down, and her strength had a tremendous impact on many other people. Lather, when they faced tragedies in their own lives, they remember how she kept her head up, not crying in public and they knew that they could do it, too.

I've received countless letters from woman telling me I was able to put on a happy face during my grief, I had inspired them to do the same things when they've suffered a tragedy in their own lives.

Life has many sad moments but living must always go on.

~~Mary Kay Ash~~

I love a happy face, you love a Happy face, everyone loves a happy face.
A happy face makes a happy family, a happy family makes a happy world.

~Peace Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment