Saturday, January 22, 2011

I read an article,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I read an article a long time ago.
A man went to a Muslim country.
He took a taxi.
The Taxi driver suddenly stopped, and got out of the car and started bowing to Alar.
The man was angry and complained about this.

The Taxi driver said "I am afraid of God more than you."

There are two type of people, people who love God(type A), and people who don't care about God.(type B)
I would like to analyze type B.

I guess they do not like discipline, and they want to do whatever they want.

There are people who enjoy free sex, drugs, alcohol and cigarettes.

You may say there is a lot of good people without believing God.
They often say that religion makes war and then they don't like religion.

All religion talks about is harmony, peace, and discipline. Unfortunately politics has been using religion for war.

Jesus said "So be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect."
What does "perfect" mean?
I think becoming mature for love.

What kind of religion guides us to become perfect?

That religion should explain God's painful heart and look for His children throughout history.

I would love to get drunk with God's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment