Sunday, January 23, 2011

Super Mom or Monster Mom???

She wrote an article and book about her 'superior' parenting methods

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704111504576059713528698754.html#dummy

These are not allowed,

• attend a sleepover
• have a playdate
• be in a school play
• complain about not being in a school play
• watch TV or play computer games
• choose their own extracurricular activities
• get any grade less than an A
• not be the No. 1 student in every subject except gym and drama
• play any instrument other than the piano or violin
• not play the piano or violin.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish I could meet this mother and her children.
How can she control her children like this? It is amazing!

If her children still love their mother, and they are happy, I would like to read the book she wrote.
But I have a doubt.
I think the mom should respect their own will and give them a little freedom and responsibility.
But I like that they never attend sleepovers and they never have dates (to keep pure until marriage).

But I think that we should just trust them, without forcing.

Each child is special. They have a special gift which is a talent from God.
We should not make them in the same form like they're made in a factory.

~Peace Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment